Contacting Goulder Immigration Law Firm
3200 Northline Avenue, Suite 130
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408
F ax 336.294.3063
Fax: 336-294-3063 Toll Free Voice: 866-US VISAS (1-866-878-4727)
Our immigration law clients are located throughout the U.S. and the world. We work with prospective clients, initially, through an initial consultation appointment which can be in the office or by telephone.
We offer complete I-9 and employment eligibility counsel and services to clients.
We also have a regular newsletter available at no cost.
Goulder Immigration Law Firm is a full service immigration law firm. We have clients throughout the United States and around the world.
We provide complete immigration counsel for:
- Family-based Permanent Residence ("Green Card");
- Spouse Visas;
- Fiancee Visas;
- Naturalization to Citizenship;
- Employment-based Permanent Residence ("Green Card");
- Nonimmigrant temporary employment visas
-H-2A and H-2B Visas
-J Visas for Cultural Exchange Visitors
-L Visas for Intra-Company Transfers
-E Visas for Treaty Investors and Treaty Traders
- Physician visa counsel for H-1B Visas, State Conrad J Waivers, and National Interest Waivers
- I-9 employment eigibility verification
- Company immigration counsel for corporate restructures, mergers and acquisitions
Consultation appointments are available at our office in Greensboro, North Carolina or by telephone. Contact Goulder Immigration Law Firm for an initial consultation appointment by phone 1-866-US VISAS or (336) 808-1119 or email: goulder At gouldervisa.com